The following Terms of Service ("Terms/ Terms and Conditions") apply to Card Clash Game Users (“user”/ “you”/ “player”) These terms govern your download, access, and/or use of Card Clash on your computer, mobile device, our website www.cardclash.games (“website”/“site”/ “platform”) These terms represent a legal agreement between the user and Card Clash Games Pvt Ltd. having its Registered Address at 309, 3rd Floor, Wallfort Ozone Fafadih Chowk, Raipur, 492001 India. (“Company”) and ‘Shototsu Gemu’ which is an expansion of the Company’s gaming studio for its brand ‘Card Clash’ (“we”/”us”/”our”) The user access various Card Clash Games (“Games”/ “Rummy”/ “Poker”/ “Ludo”/ “Snake & Ladder”/ “Carrom”/ “Golf”/ “8 Ball Pool”/ “Call Break”) which the Shototsu Gemu offers through its website or through the app available in play store/app store etc.
Card Clash Games i.e (“Games”/ “Rummy”/ “Poker”/ “Ludo”/ “Snake & Ladder”/ “Carrom”/ “Golf”/ “8 Ball Pool”/ “Call Break/ skill based games”) are a combination of skills, game of skills, strategy, and rules. While certain rights are reserved for users, there are certain terms and conditions that are expected to be read and followed by users as they enter the Shototsu Gemu arena. These Terms and Conditions were created with the best interests of Shototsu Gemu users in mind, as well as the goal of maintaining a healthy gaming environment at Shototsu Gemu. These are, however, subject to changes made by the Company as and when necessary.
Your ability to win a prize is solely reliant on your skill and talent as a player in comparison to other participants in the Game, which is governed by the Game's Term.
- Using and gaining access to our services-
- The game's specific rules on how to play, the sequence, points, set, the deal etc. shall be specifically incorporated in the website’s section ‘How to Play’
- The user shall be liable for any internet or mobile outage during the course of their game, and the Company or the Platform shall not be held accountable for any such loss.
- Throughout the year, the Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, the Company reserves the right to shut down the Service, in whole or in part, for any duration it deems necessary to perform updates or technical maintenance on the Service or to take any other action it deems suitable in its sole discretion.
- Card Clash Accounts & its Operation-
You are only permitted to have one account on our website, which shall be referred to as "Account", and for which you will register and login using your own, correct name. You may not use another person's account to access the service. If you try to open more than one account, either under your own name or a different identity, or if you try to use the service with someone else's account, we reserve the right to terminate all of your accounts and prevent you from playing games on our website in the future.
The regulations that govern the website's games and services are included in the terms and can be found in the "Terms and Conditions" or similar area of the website. All guidelines, however, may or may not be stated openly on the website. The user is recommended to seek clarification through the available customer services. The company's and/or its website's decisions are final, and by accepting the terms and conditions, you agree to abide by them. Any account that has an offensive/vulgar username and/or uses abusive/vulgar language in the chat window may be suspended by www.cardclash.games.
You must not disclose your account password, or any other confidential or sensitive information associated with your account, to anyone else. The Company is not liable if someone else uses your password or other sensitive data or information to gain access to your account.
Upon the Company's request, you agree to provide proof of any such information, including copies of papers such as your PAN card, as well as proof of address and identity. You acknowledge that the Company may take efforts to confirm any such information you give. The Company's continuous satisfaction with all such details provided by you, including but not limited to your ability to make Cash Credits and Cash Withdrawals, is conditional on your continued use of the services.
- Eligibility & Accessibility of Card Clash for states in India-
Card Clash adheres to strict rules and regulations for the eligibility and accessibility of Card Clash for its users, to use the services, a user must create and login to account and supply all essential information truthfully and accurately. If the user is hit by any of the following situation/criteria you shall be solely responsible and liable for such breach:
- You must be at least 18 years old and free of any disabilities or impairments that might prevent you from fulfilling certain obligations under the Agreement or participating in the Games provided as part of the services,
- You must be a resident of India,
- You can only use the services if you are in the Eligible Territories,
- You must determine whether or not participating in Card Clash is lawful in the jurisdiction from which you are accessing the services,
- You must have a valid PAN number, which will be linked to your account and which you will submit to us if we ask for it.
The Games offered by Card Clash are not legally valid to play in all states in India due to laws in effect, the states in which the games are not valid are the Restricted Territories.
- For Rummy- The user who is a Resident of Assam, Meghalaya, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, and
Sikkim, as well as those living outside India, are not permitted to participate in the paid edition (“Restricted Territories for Rummy”) the states apart from the Restricted States for Rummy belong to Eligible Territories.
- For Poker- The user who is a Resident of Gujarat, Assam, Meghalaya, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, and Sikkim, as well as those living outside India, are not permitted to participate in the paid edition (“Restricted Territories for Poker”) the states apart from the Restricted States for Poker belong to Eligible Territories.
- For Ludo, Snake & Ladder, Carrom, Golf, 8 Ball Pool, Call Break- The user who is a Resident of Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Mizoram, Tripura, West Bengal as well as those living outside India, are not permitted to participate in the paid edition (“Restricted Territories for Ludo, Snake & Ladder, Carrom, Golf, 8 Ball Pool, Call Break”) the states apart from the Restricted States for Ludo, Snake & Ladder, Carrom, Golf, 8 Ball Pool, Call Break belong to Eligible Territories.
- ) The user shall not log in from the Restricted Territories for Rummy, Poker, Ludo, Snake & Ladder, Carrom, Golf, 8 Ball Pool, Call Break in case the User has been found to access through these states, the User shall be solely responsible for breach and violation of the Terms and the legal penalties and governing laws prevalent of the Restricted Territories for Rummy, Poker, Ludo, Snake & Ladder, Carrom, Golf, 8 Ball Pool, Call Break or the central government as applicable. Card Clash does not allow users residing in the restricted territories for Rummy, Poker, Ludo, Snake & Ladder, Carrom, Golf, 8 Ball Pool, Call Break or outside the territory of India to be permitted to play with real money or deposit funds to play games on the Platform.
- Any access to our website or through mobile application by a user from any of the Restricted Territories for Rummy, Poker, Ludo, Snake & Ladder, Carrom, Golf, 8 Ball Pool, Call Break by using IP or GPS masking software such as Fake GPS location, Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer, or similar software would be considered a violation of our terms and conditions. Without prior notification to the user, this will result in permanent blacklisting, deletion of the username, closure of Accounts, and forfeiture of the full Cash Balance. Furthermore, such actions constitute a violation of applicable laws, for which the user is solely responsible for monetary and criminal penalties. The Company is not liable for any penalties incurred by the user as a result of violating our security procedure and illegally accessing our sites.
- You accept and acknowledge that we may monitor or use certain technologies and actions, such as logging your IP address, to determine and verify your geographic location. During KYC approval, we may additionally request additional personal information as proof of address as the last check
- Payment Gateway & Cash Balance and its Transaction-
The user understands and acknowledges that there is an element of cash involved in game and may result in financial loss to you and that your participation is entirely voluntary. You accept full responsibility for any such financial losses and agree that you will not hold the Company liable nor will the Company be liable to make good the user's losses.
- You must have a positive Cash Balance in your Accounts in order to play in Card Clash.
- All Cash Credits must be made with instruments or accounts that you own and that are in your name.
- All Platform transactions must be made in Indian Rupees.
- All credits to your Cash Balance ("Cash Credits") must be made using the Company's third-party payment gateway (s) i.e PayU to collect and manage the funds of users for and on their behalf (Agent). Any such transactions are subject to and must be completed in accordance with the terms and conditions indicated by such third-party payment gateways, and the Company is not responsible for their authorization or denial. Any transaction may be reversed by the Company, in which case the appropriate money will be reimbursed to the instrument/account used to complete the transaction.
- The user's Cash Balance and winning and bonus balance will be seen together in your account of Card Clash and shall be credited into your bank account, the detail was incorporated by the user at the time of entering the detail during registration.
- All transactions for playing games on the Platform must be made in Indian Rupees.
- The Other detail on minimum cash requirement, bonus, cash back, money pool, winning of the game, refund, withdrawal, and all allied terms related to these transactions shall be incorporated in the website at ‘how to play’.
- The user shall win and receive money under any of the games of Card Clash, On net winnings of more than ₹10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) in a single contest/session, we are legally required to deduct tax at source (TDS). If you have not already done so, you will be needed to provide your Permanent Account Number (PAN), which was assigned to you by the Income Tax authorities. TDS of 30%, or such other rate as may be prescribed by law at the time, will be taken automatically from such winnings, with the remainder credited to your user account. Withdrawal of these wins will be allowed only if you provide your valid PAN information.
The user shall always be welcome to participate in the Tournaments organized by us and the rules for the said tournament shall be posted on our website for easy accessibility and fair play. The Player has to pay the entry fee before the tournament begins, however, it is agreed by all the players that the tournament shall only begin if 50% of the total users registered during the said tournament shall be present at the given time. If the situation so arose that the bench of 50% of users are not accomplished the tournament shall cease to exist and the entry fee shall be refunded back to the wallet of the registered user.
- Suspension of the user account-
- The users agree and recognize that if the user account is inactive for 12 months, the wallet balances will expire, and the Company will forfeit such sums in the user's wallet and utilize them, among other things, to create awareness about responsible online gaming. The Company will notify the user of any unused balance and its forfeiture 45 days before the wallet amount expires through SMS, email, or phone call.
- Any account that has an offensive/vulgar username and/or uses abusive/vulgar language in the chat window may be suspended.
- Governing Laws & Dispute Resolution-
This Agreement shall in all respects be governed and interpreted by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of India. All disputes, complaints, and disagreements will be resolved exclusively by the courts of Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Service Disruptions-
- You understand and agree that if you are unable to play a game/tournament owing to slow internet connections, broken hardware, internet connection failure, low computer configuration, or any other cause, you will not be entitled to a refund of the admission price you may have paid.
- When a minimum number of players i.e 2 joins the game, the Company will try to start the game as soon as possible. However, the Company does not guarantee this, and there may be delays at the start of the game for any cause. The start and end times of games will be determined by the times of the various live sporting events.
- Third Party Sites-
- Currently, Card Clash uses Google Analytics for advertising and remarketing, where third-party vendors, such as Google, display our ads on websites all over the internet and use first-party and third-party cookies combined to inform, optimise, and deliver ads based on website visits. Our visitors have the option of opting out of Google Analytics for display advertising and customizing Google Display Network ads through the ads preference manager.
- Links to additional websites may be found in Card Clash. Such websites are governed by their own privacy rules, over which Card Clash has no influence. When you click on a link outside of Card Clash, it is your duty to read and understand the privacy policies of such websites, Card Clash is not liable for any information you disclose on third-party websites/portals. Card Clash has a policy of not disclosing personally identifiable information with anybody except those businesses that have been officially authorized by Card Clash, which may include ads and sponsors. When announcing the results of any contests hosted on the Website, Card Clash may utilize your name, Login ID, and the state from which you are participating. Such contests are also controlled by the Terms and Conditions, which will be posted on the website as soon as the contest is launched.
Card Clash Games Private Limited owns all tangible and intangible rights to the website and all services offered on the website, including promotional material, as well as all strategic and development plans, ideas, designs, financial conditions, business plans, data banks, information related to technology and process, and the technology developed, including software and usage methodology, referred to as "intellectual Property" from here on.
Card Clash is a registered Wordmark of the Company. The Company only allows the user to use the intellectual property to play games and use other services provided by the Company, and the user is strictly prohibited from using the intellectual capital for any other purpose, including but not limited to copying, reproducing, or transmitting any media known to / or that will be known to humankind of the intellectual property. By permitting the user to play games and use other services on the Website, the user is not granted any intellectual property rights. The proprietors of all other trademarks are solely responsible for them.
- Referral -
By using Refer and Earn feature on the Portal, the user can invite a friend, acquaintance, or anybody else to use the Portal's Services.
Withdrawal restrictions may apply to cash bonuses. All bonus schemes will be controlled by the terms as posted in the section of Refer and Earn on the website.
- Fairplay, Prevention of Collusion and Fraud-
On the Website, all required precautions have been taken to ensure fair play. We will not allow you to collude with other players to win or lose. When you accept these terms and conditions, you agree that you will not play any game in collaboration with other players or by interacting with other players for the purpose of gaining an advantage over other players. If a player is discovered to be engaging in such behaviour, Card Clash Games Pvt Ltd reserves the right to withhold all cash in the player's account, as well as terminate and close the account without prior notice to the player.
We require that each user only open one account of Card Clash in order to prevent collusion. We will take appropriate action to cancel duplicate accounts if we uncover duplicate accounts belonging to a user.
- Voluntary Termination-
You may stop using the services on any Website at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your user account has a positive withdrawable cash balance at that time, we shall promptly pay the funds to you via online transfer or check, subject to sufficient verification.
All complaints relating to Game or its service to be addressed at this mail id- email@example.com
- The user must read, understand, and agree to the Terms, which includes those expressly stated here as well as those incorporated by reference. They are presumed to have been read, understood, and unequivocally accepted by you.
- We might also update our Terms and Conditions to conform to Company’s Internal Policies or new legal or regulatory requirements. To stay updated on any changes we recommend you to review the Terms on a regular basis. The policy was most recently changed on January, 2023